I enjoy solving complex problems with innovative research, sophisticated analysis, and compelling storytelling.
So far, I’ve been fortunate to follow my curiosity into a variety of fields:
- As an academic in evolutionary ecology
- Running my own statistical consulting business
- Contributing to Ontario’s infrastructure planning and policy at Treasury Board Secretariat
- Leading analytics teams at both Treasury Board Secretariat and the Ministry of Infrastructure
- Leading a team of economists and transportation planners in providing and using a comprehensive evidence base for Metrolinx’s project evaluations
- Co-founding PsephoAnalytics to model voting behaviour in order to accurately explain political campaigns