- These data are the average seed set estimates for dichogamous and adichogamous Chamerion angustifolium at different inflorescence sizes.
- maternalID: Identification code for the maternal plant (i.e., grandmother of the counted seeds).
- individualID: Identification code of the plant.
- array#: The array identification number.
- dichogamyType: Indicates if the plant was dichogamous.
- flowerPosition: Flowers were sampled from either the bottom or top of the inflorescence.
- inflorescenceSize: The number of open flowers on each plant in the array.
- seedCount: Number of full seeds
- notSeedCount: Number of aborted seeds
- Routley, M.B. & B.C. Husband. 2003. The effect of protandry on siring success in Chamerion angustifolium (Onagraceae) with different inflorescence sizes. Evolution, 57: 240-248 PubMed PDF