- These data are pollen counts from anthers before and after single bee visits in populations of Chamerion angustifolium from Montana. Pollen was quantified with a Beckman-Coulter Multisizer 3 particle counter.
- Population: The population sampled, either tetraploid or diploid.
- Sample: An identification code representing the plant and flower sampled.
- StigmaPresence: Some flowers had their stigma and style removed with forceps. Others were left intact.
- Visitation: Whether the anther was sampled before or after a single bee visit.
- PollenCount: The estimated amount of pollen present in the flower.